Chiropractic massage therapy is a treatment modality frequently recommended to patients concurrently with traditional chiropractic techniques such as spinal manipulation and adjustments, electrical stimulation therapies, and therapeutic ultrasound. Chiro massage therapy has numerous benefits and can effectively reduce pain, improve spinal health, enhance flexibility and range of motion, strengthen muscles, decrease inflammation, prevent injuries, improve mood, and reduce depression and anxiety.
For patients living near Blue Springs, MO, Haywood Health and Wellness is a chiropractic spinal health practice that specializes in treating back and neck pain, whiplash, carpal tunnel, sciatica, headaches and migraines, and injuries related to automobile accidents, sports injuries, and work or lifestyle-related injuries. Dr. John Haywood has been the director of Haywood Health and Wellness for over 20 years,
What Conditions Does Chiro Massage Assist
Chiropractic massage is often recommended for patients experiencing back pain, headaches, joint pain, injured muscles, disc issues, pinched nerves, sciatica, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Chiro massage is also effective for postoperative care, diabetes, high blood pressure, and sleep disorders.
Chiro massage therapy is excellent for enhancing circulation in the body, relieving the fatigue of stress, and may improve overall health. Haywood Health and Wellness in Blue Springs, MO, offers a variety of chiro massage techniques, including:
- Deep Tissue Massage - Intense, deep pressure into the muscles to release tension, relax rigid tissue, and relieve pain from stiff tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
- Hot Stone Massage - Gentle massage that utilizes heated stones to ease tense muscles, reduce stress, and promote deep relaxation. Hot stone massage can effectively treat arthritic stiffness, depression, and insomnia.
- Prenatal Massage - Certified prenatal massage therapists gently knead and massage the expectant mother to help relieve stress, anxiety, lower back pain, headaches, and swollen ankles.
- Relaxation Massage - A soothing massage experience that uses ambient lighting, relaxing music, and aromatherapy to create a holistic environment. Relaxation massage helps alleviate stress, relax tense muscles, and improve psychological wellness.
- Sports Massage - Widely popular with athletes, sports massage can be used pre-game and post-game to optimize performance and rest periods, to treat sports-related injuries (rehabilitative care), and for restorative maintenance during training. Sports massage is excellent for increasing range of motion, minimizing pain, and accelerating recovery time from injuries.
- Swedish Massage - Gentle and effective massage that uses massage oils to help loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and tension, and energize the body.
Chiropractic massage, combined with traditional chiropractic care, can help accelerate healing time, reduce pain and stiffness, promote psychological wellness, and improve one’s quality of life. If you want to learn more about the benefits of chiro massage in Blue Springs, make an appointment with Dr. Haywood at Haywood Health and Wellness. Please call (816) 228-6700.